The Inspiring Futures Foundation (IFF) has awarded morethan $170,000 in grants to industry organisations for education and training inthe latest round of funding.
It brings the total value of grants over the last twoyears to $430,000, for programmes and initiatives to help more New Zealanders succeed.
IFF was established to provide financial support for those working and studying in the automotive, transport and logistics,drilling, mining and quarrying, and gas industries. It has assets of around $25 million, largely in managed funds.
Recipients of the grants to date include:
- Women in Automotive Collective
- Institute of Quarrying New Zealand
- Aggregate & Quarry Association of New Zealand Incorporated
- MITO Te Pūkenga
- NZ Collision Repair Association
- The Outdoor Product Association of NZ
- Perform-X Aotearoa
- NZ Drillers Federation
- Ia Ara Aotearoa Transporting New Zealand
- i-Car New Zealand
- Auto Super Shoppe Academy
In addition, IFF, in conjunction with MITO/Te Pūkenga,awarded 74 scholarships in 2023 to outstanding learners across a range of industries.